Monday, May 31, 2010

Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy - Review


On March 18, 2010, I posted a review about Pureology Hydrate Shampoo/Conditioner which you can read here . At the time I had been using the Shampoo and Conditioner for about 3 weeks and was extremely pleased with the results. Unfortunately I had to stop using the Pureology line because my scalp became extremely itchy.

When my scalp first got itchy I thought something had changed with the water at our house, but my husband wasn’t having any issues. I asked my husband to pick up a new shampoo/conditioner on his way home. While this could have ended in a disaster (I had visions of shampoo/conditioner for oily hair), I was surprised by his pick. He brought home Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner for Colored or Highlighted Hair. 

You can learn the following information about the Dove products:


Diagnosis:
Color or highlighted hair vulnerable to fading and damage.

Solution:
Color Repair Therapy System

• Advanced Repairing Serum with millions of micro particles repairs the surface damage caused by the coloring or highlighting process, helping to keep the color in and the damage out.
• Gently conditions color treated hair and maintains glossy radiance.
• For hair in great condition and vibrant color that lasts.

Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair everyday.
While this shampoo and conditioner aren’t as “natural” as the Pureology line, my hair is still as soft and shiny as when I was using the Pureology. The only noticeable difference with the Dove line, is that my scalp does not itch. If you are concerned about the price of the Pureology or you feel like it isn’t worth the money, I would definitely recommend giving this line of Dove products a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment