Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Hydrating Body Wash


I recently purchased Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash,Pomegranate + Rice and I have to say that I really like it!  I have used Bath & Body Works for the longest time, but decided I wanted to try something new.  The Shea butter formula, enriched with natural fig, wraps your skin with nourishing oils that leaves it feeling velvety soft. Fragrance is released and amplified by the steam from your shower, delightfully engaging your senses.

  • Combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin.
  • Uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visibly results.
  • Smoothing body wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses.
  • This lightly fragrance body wash smoothes skin with natural exfoliants, rice beads and smoothing walnuts shells, and is enriched with pomegranate for skin that feels soft and smells great long after you shower.
  • Gently exfoliates to help reveal soft, radiant skin.

This product contains walnut shell flour.

Directions: Squeeze onto a wet pouf or washcloth. Work into a rich, creamy lather and rinse.

After just one use, I found my skin was much softer.  Many times after taking a shower that is too long and too hot (which is my usual) I feel like my skin is cracking before I apply my body lotion.  After taking my shower and using this body wash, my skin doesn't feel as dry. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment