Friday, April 30, 2010

Jergens® Naturals® Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer



Since you already know that I am a product junkie...I thought I would share my opinions on Jergens® Naturals® Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer. I decided to give this product a try because it is a 95% Natural Formula and is supposed to double the hydration of skin instantly.



You can learn the following from their website:


Jergens Naturals® Ultra Hydrating Daily Moisturizer increases hydration 100% by flooding skin with an instant burst of moisture drawn from the goodness of the desert botanicals Agave & Jojoba Oil for skin that is intensely rich and touchably soft.



Key natural ingredients used in Ultra Hydrating:


• Jojoba Oil: keeps skin healthy, soft and supple


• Agave Extract: soothes and moisturizes to maintain healthy skin


Until now, purchasing a natural moisturizer forced women to make difficult choices, such as sacrificing a pleasant usage experience or affordability, even having to choose an unproven brand. Now, Jergens Naturals® moisturizers allow women to have the best of all worlds: authentically natural moisturizers from a brand with over 100 years of heritage delivering pleasant-to-use and affordable skin care solutions. While many competitors in the mass market offer affordable products labeled as "natural," the Jergens® brand brings an unprecedented level of authenticity - not only do all four Jergens Naturals® moisturizers now contain over 95% natural ingredients, but they deliver 100% of their moisturizing and beautifying benefits through natural ingredients


Each Jergens Naturals® moisturizer contains a paraben-free preservative system that best fits with our natural ingredients. Even though parabens have been deemed safe by the cosmetics industry, they are not used as a preservative in Jergens Naturals® moisturizers. Jergens Naturals® moisturizers do not contain the petrochemicals mineral oil or petrolatum and the products are also phthalate free. In adherence to our company standards, Jergens Naturals® moisturizers were never tested on animals.


I’ll admit, I’m always skeptical about products that claim to provide such outstanding results, but I was extremely impressed. Now, I started using this lotion before I switched body washes (from Bath and Body works to the Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Smoothing Body Wash,Pomegranate + Rice - you can read my review of this here: http://reviewthis213.blogspot.com/2010/04/aveeno-positively-nourishing-hydrating.html ) so I know that this lotion really helped to make significant difference in the moisture levels of my skin. The lotion goes on smoothly without leaving me feeling sticky or leaving behind a residue. My skin stayed hydrated all day long, which doesn’t happen often with lotions you can find for under $10.00 (less than $5.00 at amazon). The scent of this lotion is very natural, not heavily perfumed or flowery at all. I try not to wear lotions that have strong scents because a woman I work with can’t be around strong smells, and she actually complimented me on the smell of this lotion! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who is looking to switch to a more natural lotion or someone who just wants a new lotion to replace their daily moisturizer.







No comments:

Post a Comment