Monday, April 12, 2010

Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Barely There Cases - Review

iPhone 3G / 3GS Barely There Cases
I purchased this case for my 3G iPhone about 6 months ago.  When purchasing it, I bought it based off the color (pink) and the fact that it is so thin.  I have owned cases in the past that were so bulky, I couldn’t stand having it on.  I hadn’t really considered doing a review on the case…I’ve had it so long that it just looks like it belongs.  Then I did the unthinkable; I dropped my lifeline in a parking lot.  That’s right…onto asphalt.  I nearly had a heart attack.  I picked up my phone quickly, did a thorough inspection and determined the phone was okay.  Crisis adverted.  The only thing that was damaged during the fall was the actual case.  It has a nice little imprint of the asphalt into the plastic.  I honestly believe that this case protected the phone from a far worse fate.  Since the case has a “war wound”, I had considered replacing it.  Then I thought that the dent gives it character.  Plus when the new phones come out in June I plan on upgrading.  But believe me, no matter what phone I own, a Case-Mate case will always be attached for protection! 
http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-3G-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-3G--3GS-Barely-There-Cases.asp
The Barely There is Case-mate's new line of sporty cases for the iPhone 3G / 3GS. These cases are designed to protect the design of the iPhone 3G / 3GS while allowing more of it to show.
  • Extremely slim profile
  • Impact resistant flexible plastic shell
  • Covers the back and corners of the iPhone 3G / 3GS
  • Full-Face Screen protection included
This product is definitely worth it!  For $19.99 the phone is protected from scratches and provided protection in the unfortunate event of a fall.
Here are some pictures from their website of the product (in my favorite color, of course!)



No comments:

Post a Comment